Push-Push and Push-Pull Filter Cartridges for Containment
- Silicone and polyurethane free possible
- Stable Gasket
- Chemically resistant
- Suitable for all ATEX zones
- Design according to EC and US FDA regulations possible
Push-Push- und Push Pull-Filterpatronen schützen Mensch und Produkt bei der Produktion von hochaktiven Stoffen in der pharmazeutischen und chemischen Industrie. Sie sorgen für einen kontaminationsfreien Wechsel von Filterpatronen in Isolatoren.
- Glass fiber paper
- polyester non woven with ePTFE membrane
They meet separation grades H13 / H14 according to DIN EN 1822 or H according to DIN EN 60335-2-69 appendix AA.
Properties and special designs
- Temperature resistant standard up to 80 °C, special versions up to 120 °C
- Silicone- or polyurethane-free elements
- End caps
Are made of Stainless steel for chemical resistance or synthetics
The particularly stable seal ensures maximum airtightness.
Materials: silicone, polyurethane or EPDM
Harmless for foodstuffs according to EC and US FDA regulations
- REG (EC) 1935/2004
- REG (EC) 2023/2006
- REG (EU) 10/2011
- US-FDA 21 CFR
Filter cartridges made by R+B Filter are adapted to your individual requirements.
Possible degrees of separation:
- H13 / H14 according to DIN EN 1822
- H according to DIN EN 60335-2-69 Annex AA
|Nominal Ø K for mounting
The following certificates can be supplied:
- Harmless for food according to EC and US FDA regulations
- Separation efficiency according to DIN EN 1822 with individual serial number per filter cartridge
- Declaration of compliance 2.1 according to EN 10204
- Test report 2.2 according to EN 10204
- Inspection certificate 3.1 according to EN 10204
- BSE / TSE certificate
Technical changes reserved.
We implement your requirements
Are you looking for a solution for a new area of application in dedusting or do you have unusual operating conditions? Our technicians and engineers are happy to develop your individual solution!
Our extensive range of filter elements in excellent quality covers the highest requirements in dust and air filtration.