Filter Cassettes for Air and Dust Filtration
Low pressure loss
Installation either on the raw or clean gas side
Low overall height of the suction system
Cleaning with brushes or compressed air
Installation possible horizontally or vertically
Maximum operating temperature 140 ° C
- Glass fibre paper
- Filter media for oil and emulsion mist
The filter material is adapted to the properties of the dust. Our filter media are certified according to DIN EN 60335-2-69 or DIN EN 1822.
Special filter media for unusual operating conditions are available on request. Please contact us.
- Maximum operating temperature: 80 ° C
- Metal parts: galvanized steel
- Cleaning with brushes or compressed air
- Suitable for all ATEX zones
- Maximum operating temperature up to 140 ° C
- Metal parts: stainless steel
- Certified for food according to REG (EC) 1935, FDA CFR 21
The size of the filter cassettes is adapted to your individual requirements. We produce cassettes with a height of 50 - 128 mm.
Subject to technical changes
Our filter cassettes are also used to filter oil and emulsion mist as well as aerosols.
Oil & Emulsion Mist
This filter medium was specially developed for the separation of liquid particles.
We implement your requirements
Are you looking for a solution for a new area of application in dedusting or do you have unusual operating conditions? Our technicians and engineers are happy to develop your individual solution!